The patient or responsible party should bring their insurance card(s) and a photo ID.
The patient or responsible party should bring their preferred payment method for any co-pays or balances.
The patient or responsible party should review carefully all of their information as listed on the chart. Spellings, addresses, and other demographic information should be reviewed.
All patients should have a ride home and a responsible adult to care for them that evening. For patient safety, we request that a responsible adult remain at the center with the patient at all times.
Parent(s) or legal guardians of pediatric patients (17 years of age or younger) need to remain at the Center at all times until dismissal. Legal guardians should bring with them any legal or guardianship papers.
Please disclose any allergies, pregnancy or other medical conditions by calling AASC staff at 407-332-9871
MARCH 2020 to present | COVID-19 Response | Sent to all physicians that perform surgery at AASC
A message to our Patients, Friends, and Community:
With the current outbreak of the Coronavirus (COVID- 19), we wanted to let you know how AASC is prepared and share some important information with you. AASC is being proactive and taking steps to help prevent the spread of the Coronavirus (COVID- 19).
To ensure the well-being of our patients, visitors and team members, we are taking the following precautions:
· Screening all patients, visitors, and team members for symptoms and exposure risks
· Prohibiting visitors who are sick and/ or under self- quarantine
· Limiting visitors to 1 person per patient
· No visitors will be allowed into the pre-operative or PACU areas at this time
· Not allowing anyone under the age of 18 into the facility
· Obtaining and documenting temperatures of all individuals entering AASC per facility policy
For general information, we encourage you to consult the CDC website and/ or the FL Department of Health Website, which have the most up-to-date information for the general public.